Thank you Mark, Chaz, and Steve! From the moment we first met these guys, up-'til the final brush stroke - the whole experience was professional, and fun.These guys came in and prepped, help make suggestions, were punctual and diligent. Our house has been truly transformed. It is a pleasure to arrive home each day. We will certainly use this crew again for any future painting or remodeling - plus I hope any of them will come around again for a cup of coffee.
- Michael and Crystal
Mark we want to thank you for the wonderful job you did painting our house! From start to finish, from the initial bid to the final cleanup, it was a pleasure working with you and Specialized Painting & Remodeling and we would definitely use your services again and recommend you to friends! It is obvious to us that you are both very knowledgeable and professional and that shows in your work, attitude, and customer service.
- You gave us a detailed and accurate description of the work that needed to be done prepping the house (what would be scraped, sanded, filled or caulked), and painting it, (what parts would be spayed, which ones sprayed plus rolled, what parts hand painted), and how long it would take.
- You were clear in telling us what we needed to do - cutting back bushes and plants, what times you would be there and when we would not be able to use the front door or garage.
- If you weren't available to answer our calls you returned them promptly.
- The bid price was accurate and very reasonable.
- The work was started and finished when you said it would be.
- You worked around other projects that we had going on at the same time.
- J and J Lovell
I am sometimes asked by folks in our homeowners association for recommendations on painting and remodeling contractors. I recently worked with Mark LaPage who is going solo after 20 years of commercial experience and was so impressed by the quality of his work and meticulous attention to detail that I can strongly recommend him. I have known him as a friend over the last couple of years and since painting is the LEAST favorite thing on my to-do list I sincerely appreciate the work of a pro when I see it.
- B Mulligan
Leave Us Your Review
We would love to hear from you. Let us know how we are doing.